Today Abbi was bored with no Zac (he went back on track after 4 weeks off) and no friends to play with. She couldn't think of anything to do. Then she told me she wanted to clean the kitchen floor all by herself. At first I wasn't so into the idea but then I wondered why I wouldn't be. Even if she didn't do that good of a job it was better than nothing. So I helped her sweep and then she took her bucket and rag, got on her hands and knees and mopped. She even did a pretty good job too. I went over a few spots after she was done but it definitely took less of my time having her do it. Here's to hoping she continues to think that mopping the floor is fun!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Cinderella
Today Abbi was bored with no Zac (he went back on track after 4 weeks off) and no friends to play with. She couldn't think of anything to do. Then she told me she wanted to clean the kitchen floor all by herself. At first I wasn't so into the idea but then I wondered why I wouldn't be. Even if she didn't do that good of a job it was better than nothing. So I helped her sweep and then she took her bucket and rag, got on her hands and knees and mopped. She even did a pretty good job too. I went over a few spots after she was done but it definitely took less of my time having her do it. Here's to hoping she continues to think that mopping the floor is fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ang...it's Nat! Your little girl is so stinkin cute! Braylee asks all the time when she can mop the floor...maybe I should take her up on it! Sorry I haven't emailed back for a while life is busy. I had the Sumner Santa Parade last weekend, and the ward Christmas Party on friday, and leave to me to be a little over the top on all of the details. Anyways you and Tom make darling kids!
I'm thinking I should show Annie this post. She is not into helping out right now. Abbi is so cute! It is amazing to think the girls will be 5 in just a few more months.
ps.-Annie has the same top! I love Target
We love reading your blog! I love that Abbi is turning into Cinderella. Lol. I wish we had a little Cinderella around her...our kitchen floor could definitely use it! We need to get together again sometime soon! It's been way too long!
How fun to have a little helper. Maybe I should try that with my kids. Your children are darling!
wow, you've got quite the deal going there! my girls love to mop the floor too, but they aren't very good at getting the washcloth rung out enough, we end up with slight tide pools all over the floor :)
Post a Comment