Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our Real Game

Since Zac is starting a new soccer season I though I would show him how the professionals play. There was some hesitation because he has such a short attention span. I decided to chance it and we went to the Real Salt Lake vs. Chivas game back in August. We had a blast. We sat in the upper deck (yes, the cheap seats) but we were in the front section and we had a spectacular view. We really enjoyed the drums and Zac believed me when I told him that they were playing the drums so fast that smoke was coming out of them. It was a great game because Salt Lake scored four goals. Whenever I tried to point out something in the game that the players were doing, he'd reply. "I know. I do that too." We are already looking for the next time we can go.


No comments: