The before pictures :
And here are the after pictures:
It was definitely quite a project but very worth it. It you look closely you'll notice the baseboards and railing aren't back up yet. All in time (at least that's what Tom tells me.) But Tom did a fabulous job and I love our new floor. It is so much better than what we had before and having the wood floor instead of the carpet in the high traffic entry way is immensely better. I can't imagine why they put carpet there in the first place. It wasn't our favorite having to put our old cabinets back in and the countertop has a few dings on it from the move but we need to get our basement finished (we have way too many kids for 3 bedrooms and such) and then we plan on updating the kitchen a bit more. Never enough time and money for everything.

3 comments:
Wow, that looks great! I love it! I'm super jealous!
Very, very nice! Tom always does such a nice job with projects. I know you'll love your hardwood floor just like I do. I've got to make the trip out to see it....and a few kids, of course!
FABULOUS! Nothing better than home projects that make you love your home even more! The floor looks fabulous! Don't you love how it changes the whole feel of the kitchen! I just painted the bead board in my kitchen black, and I am so in love with it! It's becoming one of my new favorite colors. One day I'll get on the ball and send you pics!
Post a Comment