We had a fabulous Easter and have tons of candy to prove it. The kids were able to have 3 Easter egg hunts and that provided plenty of candy. Tom's parents were visiting from California and that made it extra fun for the kids. Of course we had to dye Easter eggs, and of course they're still sitting in the carton in the fridge. Looks like it will be egg salad sandwiches for dinner tomorrow!
Sounds like a fun Easter. Would you believe my children are deprived? We have never dyed Easter eggs! I'm not sure they know about it. I might just keep it that way for a couple more years.
I found your blog through Tamsen's and if it is all right for you, I'd love to keep up with you on it! Your kids are just too cute!....that just broke my heart looking at so sad Carter after the surgery. I'm so glad everything went as well as it did. And what a fun Easter and Birthday party! You always do such a good job. Will is excited to come to your house for preschool this week and especially to go to the fire station on Wednesday!!!
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun Easter. Would you believe my children are deprived? We have never dyed Easter eggs! I'm not sure they know about it. I might just keep it that way for a couple more years.
Hi Angie!
I found your blog through Tamsen's and if it is all right for you, I'd love to keep up with you on it! Your kids are just too cute!....that just broke my heart looking at so sad Carter after the surgery. I'm so glad everything went as well as it did. And what a fun Easter and Birthday party! You always do such a good job. Will is excited to come to your house for preschool this week and especially to go to the fire station on Wednesday!!!
Post a Comment