Thursday, July 1, 2010

10 years


 

10 years ago today we did this:


 
 (book given to me by some of my 2nd graders at the time)
 




our California reception


the leftovers we enjoyed for weeks from the cake bar (& my crazy brother)


Happy Anniversary to us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 10 years... I can't believe Zac is 8 already!! I guess we need to get together more so I can see your cute family.

Kurt Hal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kurt Hal said...

I guess we do have proof mom and dad kiss.



....kidding kidding ;)

Kathy said...

I was thinking about you yesterday. I hope Tom didn't have to work so you could spend some time together. I'm so glad Tom married you! I love having you in our family! It just wouldn't seem complete without you. Hope you have a great weekend!

Karly said...

Congratulations on 10 years! It is so sweet to see your wedding photos - what a beautiful bride!