Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN






So the special day has come and gone. Thank goodness! (well that's what I say) Zac had a great day at school. Fox 13 news came and he was even on TV! Although you wouldn't know it since he just looked another Batman. So maybe you saw him if you were watching the 8 am news on Fox 13 (probably not huh?) Abbi had her preschool party here at our house. Yes, lucky me got to do a preschool Halloween party with 7 cute 3 year olds. A little crazy but fun. Carter could care less about the day but did dress up. He had squash for the first time in honor of Halloween and hated every bit of it. He's not into baby food yet. If it's not milk, he doesn't want it. He has to get over that. But he was Robin to match our Batman. Abbi had to be a beautiful Sleeping Beauty. She was excited to wear makeup and I'm afraid she'll ask to again tomorrow. Such a princess she is. All in all, it was a fun day. Now if only the dish fairy and cleaning fairy would show up soon.

5 comments:

Kurt Hal said...

HOLY CHUBBY BABY BATMAN! The dynamic duo cracks me up! I am glad our streets our safe with those two on the watch. And the princess was cute like always...Abbi's teenage years are going to be rough on Tom when Prince Charming finds his way over.

Karen said...

I'm sitting here with Tanner, Haylee, McKay and Lia and we are enjoying your Halloween almost as much as Zac and Abbi enjoyed it! Thanks for posting the pictures so we feel like we were almost there. Halloween is so much fun for the young ones but a little stressful for the adults in their lives. I smiles all through your Halloweens--now you can do the same with your won kids. It's still a lot of fun!!! Grandma Francom and Tanner, Haylee, McKay, and Lia

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Angie, look you amazing! It's been so long since I've seen you (even in a picture). And your kids are growing up so fast. What a beautiful family you have.

Mark and Kory Hawk said...

Hey Angie,
I found your blog on Amy's. Your kids are adorable. It was fun to see pictures of them.