Saturday, April 12, 2008

10-41, 7-32, Hike!





Today was the spring scrimmage for the BYU football team and Zac and Tom went down to see it. It only lasted about an hour, which was perfect for a 5 year old that has an attention span of about .001 seconds. It was great to show him who the quarterbacks were, how they run the ball or whether they pass it, etc. However, he was more excited about playing with his cousin McKay than anything else. After the game we had the opportunity to go down onto the field and mingle with the players. Zac had a great time and we are excited for yet another BYU football season.


1 comment:

Sara and Company said...

My attention span watching a football game is about .001 seconds as well! Hee hee. I guess the couple of live games I've been too have been more fun, but right now I'm editing 12 games of a friends son's football season and I tell you, that is enough football to last me a lifetime! I do truly hope you have a great season!