Saturday, April 19, 2008

Come see my new blog !

So I started a new blog a few days ago but haven't really told anyone about it. It's a recipe blog. I love other recipe blogs on the internet because I love new recipes so I thought I'd start my own. There's a link to it in the column on the left or here.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hi, Angie! I'm excited to see your recipes here. You can do all the looking and tasting and I'll trust your opinions and use the same ones for Sunday dinner. However, sometimes you'll get what you've got for many, many years because I might be lazy and my old recipes might be easier at the moment! THANKS!

Sara and Company said...

I noticed your link just after you first added it and absolutely loving popcorn varieties, especially gooey ones, I tried your peanut butter popcorn that night! It was way to good to have sitting around for me to munch on. Yum, yum, yum!

Mark and Kory Hawk said...

Can't wait to try peanut butter popcorn! Looking forward to more of your yummy recipes.