Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Good thing we recycle


Abbi is our little artist around here. Too bad she uses about 50 pages of paper a day. All day she'll have this stack of papers with her that she's just randomly drawing on. Just a little picture here and then it's off to the next paper. Lately she's found a notebook and she's been drawing on every page in it. Then she has to rip the pages out and then those lovely little pieces of the edge of the paper are left on the floor for Carter to eat. She's also figured out all the letters in her name (the b was a challenge) and she writes her name over and over on the paper. Well, at least that's good practice. Thank goodness we have a recycle bin and a huge box of paper (that I got for a good deal even) in the basement. We'll let her creative mind stay at work.

1 comment:

Sara and Company said...

Can I just tell you that I absolutely adore sweet Abbi?!!! She has the face of an angel and is just so, so fun and so, so cute. I love that she loves to draw. It is funny to watch the differences with the preschool kids. Will does a few scribbles and is off and Abbi and a couple of others are so careful and take it so seriously. What a sweetheart!