Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm not sure this is quite as sweet

Well, after posting all of Carter's sweet things he went and did this--


If you can't tell he knocked over the liquid soap all over the rug in the bathroom. Thank goodness for the "new quick pour cap."

I think he's still sweet though.

6 comments:

Tamsen said...

Sorry, but I got a good laugh at this. Note to self: Do not buy anything labeled "quick pour cap."

Sara and Company said...

How nice of them to enhance the bottle for you! Look at that face! That just cracks me up. I bet you had plenty of suds in that load of laundry.

The Grant Family said...

I love it! Such a mess, but soooo cute at the same time!

The Ferry Bunch said...

Angie
Your kids are so cute! I love reading all you have to say

Karen said...

Yes, I too have to chuckle. Carter is still so sweet and what he has put in your carpet will keep the rug smelling good! Unlike other things that have happened! I love my youngest grandson!!!

Darla said...

That is so cute! Look at the bright side...it could have been something worse than soap!