
Abbi is our singer in the family. When she was little she would always go around singing. Especially "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." And now in church she's not one of those sunbeams that just stares as all the other kids sing in sacrament meeting. No, she sings her little heart out. She comes home everyday from preschool singing the songs they sang in singing time. And she loves singing in the car. Her favorite is Taylor Swift. She's a young country singer and Abbi loves to sing along to her songs. Once Abbi was almost asleep in the car and one of Taylor Swift's songs came on and she sat right up and sang along. So my parents found this Taylor Swift shirt for her. It's a teenager size but we were able to make it fit and she loved it.
6 comments:
That is really cute!!!
I didn't know this. Thats so cute. When I think of Abbi the first thing that comes to my thoughts is this adorable laughing giggling girl. I swear she is always laughing.
Hey Angie. I have subscribes to this blog that is so cute. I have been meaning to share it with you cause it has all these really cute hair dos for little girls. They are so unique and cute. http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com
If only I had a little girl.
Chuckle....chuckle....chuckle!!! I'm glad the shirt brought a smile to Abbi's face. She is one of the four cutest girls I know. Keep her singing and maybe someday Taylor Swift and Abbi will be on stage together! Hmm...do we want that? I really don't know much about TSwift but she must have a pretty good voice for a little one to like! We love our Abbi!
I so love her face! That's awesome!
She is so cute.. a minnie you!
Post a Comment