My good friend Tamsen tagged me with this meme- six unspectacular things about me. So here they are. And they are unspectacular.
1. I hate soggy food. I finally discovered this after years of hating breakfast foods. If it's soggy, I won't eat it. I detest maple syrup for that reason and rinsing it off of my kids' plates is nasty.
2. I'm obsessed with spelling. If something is spelled wrong somewhere it bugs bugs bugs me. At church if someone spells something wrong on the board I can't stop looking at it and I want to go up and change it myself. I don't of course. Now watch, because I said that I'll spell something wrong on here.
3. Along with the spelling thing, I am constantly typing words with my toes, fingers, and my mind as I listen, read, and especially think. I don't know why. I'm weird.
4. I love the Dixie Chicks and I hate that the radio stations won't play them because they said something stupid years ago about our President.
5. I love household tips. As a kid, we had a book full of household tips and I would spend hours reading it. You'd think I'd be really organized because of it. I wish.
6. I am a paranoid person. I'd tell you stories but you'd really laugh at me. Those of you who know my stories have already laughed at me.
1. I hate soggy food. I finally discovered this after years of hating breakfast foods. If it's soggy, I won't eat it. I detest maple syrup for that reason and rinsing it off of my kids' plates is nasty.
2. I'm obsessed with spelling. If something is spelled wrong somewhere it bugs bugs bugs me. At church if someone spells something wrong on the board I can't stop looking at it and I want to go up and change it myself. I don't of course. Now watch, because I said that I'll spell something wrong on here.
3. Along with the spelling thing, I am constantly typing words with my toes, fingers, and my mind as I listen, read, and especially think. I don't know why. I'm weird.
4. I love the Dixie Chicks and I hate that the radio stations won't play them because they said something stupid years ago about our President.
5. I love household tips. As a kid, we had a book full of household tips and I would spend hours reading it. You'd think I'd be really organized because of it. I wish.
6. I am a paranoid person. I'd tell you stories but you'd really laugh at me. Those of you who know my stories have already laughed at me.
1 comment:
Three words.....
Stuffed Animal Bombs
Post a Comment