Monday, September 8, 2008

Splish, Splash



For Labor Day weekend we met up with my brother and his family for a fun-filled day at Cherry Hill. We've never been there before but I think that it was a perfect place for our young children. There was a lot of sun but I think we all avoided getting burnt. Carter had the hardest time because he missed both of his naps. We all had fun, however, and we thought we would post a few of the pictures.



3 comments:

Sara and Company said...

What fun summer ending fun!!! I lived in Farmington growing up and passed Cherry Hill every day to go to school. I think I've only been there a handful of times though. Same thing for Lagoon. Go figure! It is pretty fun, though. They've really added a lot over the years to make it more kid friendly. Fun! And how great is that to do a father/son backpacking trip!

Do you know what you're making for the shower tonight? I need to figure that out.

Joe and Amy said...

I haven't been to Cherry Hill since I was young, but I loved it then. I've heard lots of people say they've added new stuff and it is great. I'm trying to get my parents to have our next immediate family reunion there.

It looks like alot of fun!

Brooke said...

glad you got to enjoy Cherry Hill before the summers end. It is such a great place for kids, isn't it? My kids LOVED the lazy river.