Saturday, January 21, 2012

Friday Favorites

*Zac and Abbi went back on track this week!  A favorite for me since I feel like I have my freedom back (have you ever tried taking four children to the store?) and Zac was even excited to go back on track so it was a favorite for him too.  He told me the day before that he was excited to have something to do again.  

*Gavin has discovered drawing these past couple of months.  He always wants me to draw him fire trucks and lately he wants "fire truck stations".  But he's now discovered he can draw balloons.  He'll draw them and then say, "balloon."  Love it!



*Some of our favorite friends (or 1/2 of them at least) came to visit one day this week.  My friend Tamsen is in town from Arizona with her 2 youngest kids.  Carter was thrilled to see his friend Tosh and Liv and Gavin had a great time pulling faces at the camera.

*Carter has resorted to playing bowling in the dark.  Carter is obsessed with bowling and is a night owl.  He usually stays up late playing his leapster but lately has decided he can bowl in the dark.  One night when I went up to bed I discovered he had set the bowling pins up on the bunk bed ladder before he went to bed.  I'm not sure why but I thought it was funny.

*Abbi had an unfortunate hair problem this week.  Her and her cousin Haylee decided to do her hair while at my parent's house and they twisted the front part around a roundbrush.  They twisted it so much they couldn't get it out and they ended up ripping it out and taking half her piece of hair with it.  So she now has some bangs.  She actually likes them though.  So it's been a good thing.  She wasn't so thrilled the moment I was taking this picture though.

*Gavin is our sports boy.  Along with fire trucks, sports balls are his favorite.  He loves to play basketball with his hoop that sticks to our back door (that what you have when you have 4 kids and not enough room for a normal kid basketball hoop).  I love that he is all boy!

No comments: